- Room: MAR 5.010
- Phone: +49 (0) 30/314-73887
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office hours: on appointment
I study visual perception in humans. I'm particularly interested in our perception of lightness, depth and transparency. I'm also interested in the evaluation and development of psychophysical methods that can reliably measure appearance.
Professional and Academic Experience
- since 2017 : Postdoctoral Researcher with Prof. Marianne Maertens, TU Berlin
- 2012 - 2017 : Doctoral Researcher with Prof. Marianne Maertens, TU Berlin
- Doctoral dissertation titled "On the use of MLDS in the study of depth and lightness perception"
- 2012 : Master thesis work with Prof. Jochen Braun, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg
- Master thesis titled "Perceptual hysteresis in motion binding"
- 2017 : Ph.D., Technische Universität Berlin
- 2012 - 2017: Graduate Program “Sensory Computation in Neural Systems”, DFG GRK 1589/1-2, TU Berlin.
- 2012 : M.Sc., Integrative Neuroscience, Otto-von-Guericke-Universität Magdeburg
- 2007 : B.Sc., Medical Sciences, University of Chile.